Community Profile & Quick Facts
Red Oak High School
Welcome to Red Oak, Texas!Where city and suburb meet. Strategically located on I-35E, Red Oak is in the heart of Northern Ellis County - only 20 minutes south of Dallas and 30 minutes southeast of Fort Worth. One will quickly discover Red Oak offers the advantages of suburban living with nearby metropolitan conveniences of shopping, entertainment, and other extras. The Red Oak community offers a comfortable atmosphere perfectly suited for family enjoyment. With our winding streets, rolling hills, and abundance of red oak trees, Red Oak is a great place to call home.
Join us in Red Oak!Whether you’re looking for a great place to visit, an enjoyable community to live, or a business-friendly environment to build your business, Red Oak invites you to join us and become a part of one of the fastest growing communities in all of Texas.
Quick Facts & Community Profile (PDF)
Red Oak Comprehensive Overview & Opportunities
Below is a comprehensive overview categorized by the various sectors of the Red Oak community including strategic location, historical growth in population and taxable sales, education opportunities (PK - higher education), workforce and labor availability, industrial developments, residential developments, and retail and commercial developments.
- Superior Location (D/FW Region and Texas Triangle)
- Transportation Network (Highways, Air Travel)
- Community Profile (History, Population and Taxable Sales Growth)
- Health Care and Medical Centers (Local and North Central Texas Region)
- Public and Charter Schools (Red Oak and Vicinity)
- Higher Education and Workforce Training (Red Oak and North Central Texas)
- Residential Developments (Red Oak & Vicinity)
- Commercial - Retail Developments
- Workforce and Labor (Employers and Workforce Availability - 60 Mile Radius)
- Red Oak Success Stories (Business, Educational, and Industrial Expansion Projects)
- Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing (Triumph Aerostructures/Vought Aircraft)
- Industrial Property (Availability and Locations)
- Public Infrastructure Projects (City and TXDoT)