Demographics & Population Data
Demographics (Population, Growth Rate, Age Distribution, Educational Attainment)
The 2000 census reported 4,301 residents for Red Oak.
The 2010 census reported the Red Oak population had grown to 10,769 (~150% growth).
The 2018 population estimate for Red Oak reports 13,188 residents.
Moreover, the North Central Texas Council of Governments projects by the year 2030, Red Oak’s population will grow to 63,329 (~488% growth).
1. Community Profile - City (2018 - 2023) (PDF)
2. Community Profile and Overview Fast Facts Summary - 2019 (PDF)
3. Economy Overview: Red Oak, Zip 75154, Ellis County, Texas: North Central Texas Workforce Solutions - 2019 (PDF)
4. Demographic and Income Profile - City (2018 - 2023) (PDF) (EXCEL)
5. Housing Profile - City (2018- 2023) (PDF) (EXCEL)
6. Consumer Spending and Market Profile - City (2018 - 2023) (PDF) (EXCEL)
7 . Labor Force Report -City (Establishments and Employees) (PDF) (EXCEL)
8. Wages Report - Dallas - Ft. Worth - Arlington MSA (PDF) (EXCEL)
9. Business Report: Business Type; Number; Employees (PDF)
10. College Degrees Confirmed by Program (50 Mile Radius) (PDF) (EXCEL)
11. Red Oak Primary Trade Area Data - 2018 (PDF)
12. Annual Demographic Profile - Ellis County, TX - 2018 (PDF)
13. NCTCOG 2030 Demographic Forecast (PDF)
14. The Metroplex Region - 2018 Regional Report - The 19-county Metroplex Region covers about 15,600 square miles in northern Texas.
(Hyperlink to Texas Comptroller's web Site)
15. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas